160 Shouts - 1,774,507 Scrobbles
Klee is a German Pop-band from Cologne. Their musical influences however, are mainly from British bands like New Order, The Cure, The Smiths, and The Beatles. In 1996 Suzie Kerstgens, Tom Deininger and Sten Servaes founded the band Ralley, but an accident forced them to take a break and reform as Klee in 2002. The name was inspired (according to Suzie Kerstgens) by the work of Paul Klee, and also refers to the four leaf clover as a good luck symbol. As KLEE they released their first CD "Unverwundbar" in 2002 with the respectable Club-Hits "Erinner Dich" and "Lichtstrahl".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gold - (3:47) - 2,256 plays
- Erinner dich - (2:41) - 792 plays
- Die Stadt - (3:36) - 686 plays
- Willst du bei mir bleiben - (3:26) - 755 plays
- Zwei Herzen - (3:55) - 580 plays
- Weil es Liebe ist - (4:17) - 547 plays
- Tausendfach - (4:30) - 550 plays
- 2 Fragen - (4:02) - 484 plays
- Für alle, die - (3:37) - 455 plays
- Berge versetzen - (4:44) - 367 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online