375 Shouts - 8,847,218 Scrobbles
Early in his career, Klaus Badelt garnered tremendous success in his native Germany, receiving the highest accolades in the record, television, and motion picture industries. In 1998, Klaus moved to Los Angeles and segued into composing for blockbuster, American-made films. It has been a few years since his large-scale score to "Pirates of the Caribbean" defined the franchise and brought him worldwide attention.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He's a Pirate - (1:30) - 30,000 plays
- The Black Pearl - (2:16) - 11,942 plays
- The Medallion Calls - (1:52) - 9,969 plays
- Fog Bound - (2:16) - 8,209 plays
- Will and Elizabeth - (2:08) - 8,320 plays
- Barbossa Is Hungry - (4:06) - 7,407 plays
- Skull and Crossbones - (3:24) - 6,453 plays
- One Last Shot - (4:46) - 5,469 plays
- Moonlight Serenade - (2:08) - 5,585 plays
- Wish Me Luck - (1:25) - 3,771 plays