375 Shouts - 8,845,141 Scrobbles
Early in his career, Klaus Badelt garnered tremendous success in his native Germany, receiving the highest accolades in the record, television, and motion picture industries. In 1998, Klaus moved to Los Angeles and segued into composing for blockbuster, American-made films. It has been a few years since his large-scale score to "Pirates of the Caribbean" defined the franchise and brought him worldwide attention.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He's a Pirate - (1:30) - 30,758 plays
- The Black Pearl - (2:16) - 12,097 plays
- The Medallion Calls - (1:52) - 10,125 plays
- Fog Bound - (2:16) - 8,463 plays
- Will and Elizabeth - (2:08) - 8,409 plays
- Barbossa Is Hungry - (4:06) - 7,444 plays
- Skull and Crossbones - (3:24) - 6,530 plays
- One Last Shot - (4:46) - 5,533 plays
- Moonlight Serenade - (2:08) - 5,626 plays
- Swords Crossed - (3:16) - 5,202 plays