375 Shouts - 8,798,807 Scrobbles
Early in his career, Klaus Badelt garnered tremendous success in his native Germany, receiving the highest accolades in the record, television, and motion picture industries. In 1998, Klaus moved to Los Angeles and segued into composing for blockbuster, American-made films. It has been a few years since his large-scale score to "Pirates of the Caribbean" defined the franchise and brought him worldwide attention.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He's a Pirate - (1:30) - 32,435 plays
- The Black Pearl - (2:16) - 12,459 plays
- The Medallion Calls - (1:52) - 10,577 plays
- Fog Bound - (2:16) - 8,798 plays
- Will and Elizabeth - (2:08) - 8,796 plays
- Barbossa Is Hungry - (4:06) - 7,772 plays
- Skull and Crossbones - (3:24) - 6,711 plays
- Moonlight Serenade - (2:08) - 5,835 plays
- One Last Shot - (4:46) - 5,625 plays
- Swords Crossed - (3:16) - 5,529 plays