375 Shouts - 8,759,839 Scrobbles
Early in his career, Klaus Badelt garnered tremendous success in his native Germany, receiving the highest accolades in the record, television, and motion picture industries. In 1998, Klaus moved to Los Angeles and segued into composing for blockbuster, American-made films. It has been a few years since his large-scale score to "Pirates of the Caribbean" defined the franchise and brought him worldwide attention.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He's a Pirate - (1:30) - 33,314 plays
- The Black Pearl - (2:16) - 12,973 plays
- The Medallion Calls - (1:52) - 11,103 plays
- Fog Bound - (2:16) - 9,285 plays
- Will and Elizabeth - (2:08) - 9,014 plays
- Barbossa Is Hungry - (4:06) - 8,151 plays
- Skull and Crossbones - (3:24) - 6,764 plays
- Moonlight Serenade - (2:08) - 6,118 plays
- Swords Crossed - (3:16) - 5,748 plays
- One Last Shot - (4:46) - 5,597 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online