375 Shouts - 8,632,117 Scrobbles
Early in his career, Klaus Badelt garnered tremendous success in his native Germany, receiving the highest accolades in the record, television, and motion picture industries. In 1998, Klaus moved to Los Angeles and segued into composing for blockbuster, American-made films. It has been a few years since his large-scale score to "Pirates of the Caribbean" defined the franchise and brought him worldwide attention.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He's a Pirate - (1:30) - 33,938 plays
- The Black Pearl - (2:16) - 13,370 plays
- The Medallion Calls - (1:52) - 12,254 plays
- Fog Bound - (2:16) - 9,577 plays
- Will and Elizabeth - (2:08) - 9,277 plays
- Barbossa Is Hungry - (4:06) - 8,795 plays
- Skull and Crossbones - (3:24) - 6,924 plays
- Moonlight Serenade - (2:08) - 6,544 plays
- Walk the Plank - (1:58) - 5,942 plays
- One Last Shot - (4:46) - 5,847 plays