375 Shouts - 8,698,818 Scrobbles
Early in his career, Klaus Badelt garnered tremendous success in his native Germany, receiving the highest accolades in the record, television, and motion picture industries. In 1998, Klaus moved to Los Angeles and segued into composing for blockbuster, American-made films. It has been a few years since his large-scale score to "Pirates of the Caribbean" defined the franchise and brought him worldwide attention.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He's a Pirate - (1:30) - 33,061 plays
- The Black Pearl - (2:16) - 12,866 plays
- The Medallion Calls - (1:52) - 11,277 plays
- Fog Bound - (2:16) - 9,202 plays
- Will and Elizabeth - (2:08) - 8,906 plays
- Barbossa Is Hungry - (4:06) - 8,304 plays
- Skull and Crossbones - (3:24) - 6,625 plays
- Moonlight Serenade - (2:08) - 6,082 plays
- Swords Crossed - (3:16) - 5,621 plays
- One Last Shot - (4:46) - 5,544 plays