374 Shouts - 8,383,795 Scrobbles
Early in his career, Klaus Badelt garnered tremendous success in his native Germany, receiving the highest accolades in the record, television, and motion picture industries. In 1998, Klaus moved to Los Angeles and segued into composing for blockbuster, American-made films. It has been a few years since his large-scale score to "Pirates of the Caribbean" defined the franchise and brought him worldwide attention.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He's a Pirate - (1:30) - 40,861 plays
- The Black Pearl - (2:16) - 15,574 plays
- The Medallion Calls - (1:52) - 14,758 plays
- Fog Bound - (2:16) - 10,871 plays
- Will and Elizabeth - (2:08) - 11,124 plays
- Barbossa Is Hungry - (4:06) - 10,720 plays
- Moonlight Serenade - (2:08) - 8,957 plays
- Skull and Crossbones - (3:24) - 8,488 plays
- Swords Crossed - (3:16) - 7,967 plays
- Walk the Plank - (1:58) - 7,521 plays