375 Shouts - 8,557,502 Scrobbles
Early in his career, Klaus Badelt garnered tremendous success in his native Germany, receiving the highest accolades in the record, television, and motion picture industries. In 1998, Klaus moved to Los Angeles and segued into composing for blockbuster, American-made films. It has been a few years since his large-scale score to "Pirates of the Caribbean" defined the franchise and brought him worldwide attention.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He's a Pirate - (1:30) - 37,218 plays
- The Black Pearl - (2:16) - 14,240 plays
- The Medallion Calls - (1:52) - 13,716 plays
- Fog Bound - (2:16) - 10,200 plays
- Will and Elizabeth - (2:08) - 9,909 plays
- Barbossa Is Hungry - (4:06) - 9,600 plays
- Skull and Crossbones - (3:24) - 7,579 plays
- Moonlight Serenade - (2:08) - 7,167 plays
- Walk the Plank - (1:58) - 6,522 plays
- One Last Shot - (4:46) - 6,657 plays