375 Shouts - 8,650,482 Scrobbles
Early in his career, Klaus Badelt garnered tremendous success in his native Germany, receiving the highest accolades in the record, television, and motion picture industries. In 1998, Klaus moved to Los Angeles and segued into composing for blockbuster, American-made films. It has been a few years since his large-scale score to "Pirates of the Caribbean" defined the franchise and brought him worldwide attention.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He's a Pirate - (1:30) - 32,694 plays
- The Black Pearl - (2:16) - 13,040 plays
- The Medallion Calls - (1:52) - 11,647 plays
- Fog Bound - (2:16) - 9,218 plays
- Will and Elizabeth - (2:08) - 8,975 plays
- Barbossa Is Hungry - (4:06) - 8,479 plays
- Skull and Crossbones - (3:24) - 6,676 plays
- Moonlight Serenade - (2:08) - 6,263 plays
- Walk the Plank - (1:58) - 5,669 plays
- Swords Crossed - (3:16) - 5,670 plays