375 Shouts - 8,526,114 Scrobbles
Early in his career, Klaus Badelt garnered tremendous success in his native Germany, receiving the highest accolades in the record, television, and motion picture industries. In 1998, Klaus moved to Los Angeles and segued into composing for blockbuster, American-made films. It has been a few years since his large-scale score to "Pirates of the Caribbean" defined the franchise and brought him worldwide attention.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He's a Pirate - (1:30) - 37,642 plays
- The Medallion Calls - (1:52) - 13,874 plays
- The Black Pearl - (2:16) - 14,233 plays
- Fog Bound - (2:16) - 10,301 plays
- Will and Elizabeth - (2:08) - 10,108 plays
- Barbossa Is Hungry - (4:06) - 9,819 plays
- Skull and Crossbones - (3:24) - 7,686 plays
- Moonlight Serenade - (2:08) - 7,394 plays
- Walk the Plank - (1:58) - 6,647 plays
- One Last Shot - (4:46) - 6,914 plays