373 Shouts - 8,231,360 Scrobbles
Early in his career, Klaus Badelt garnered tremendous success in his native Germany, receiving the highest accolades in the record, television, and motion picture industries. In 1998, Klaus moved to Los Angeles and segued into composing for blockbuster, American-made films. It has been a few years since his large-scale score to "Pirates of the Caribbean" defined the franchise and brought him worldwide attention.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He's A Pirate - (1:30) - 39,832 plays
- The Black Pearl - (2:16) - 15,714 plays
- The Medallion Calls - (1:52) - 13,540 plays
- Fog Bound - (2:16) - 10,369 plays
- Will And Elizabeth - (2:08) - 10,746 plays
- Barbossa Is Hungry - (4:06) - 9,791 plays
- Moonlight Serenade - (2:08) - 9,068 plays
- Skull And Crossbones - (3:24) - 8,065 plays
- Swords Crossed - (3:16) - 7,664 plays
- Blood Ritual - (3:33) - 7,522 plays