28 Shouts - 360,091 Scrobbles
Kitty Wells (born Muriel Deason on 30 August 1919 - 16 July 2012) is a country singer from Nashville, Tennessee, known as the Queen of Country Music. During the 1950s she was the only female vocalist to consistently hit the top of the country charts and her stardom was on the same level as the biggest male vocalists of the period. Wells' success in the 1950s and 1960s was so enormous that she still ranks as the sixth most successful female vocalist in the history of the Billboard country charts according to historian Joel Whitburn's book "The Top 40 Country Hits"...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels - (2:39) - 3,012 plays
- Ole Kris Kringle - (2:33) - 1,100 plays
- Searching (For Someone Like You) - (2:39) - 962 plays
- Dasher with the Light Upon His Tail - (2:11) - 960 plays
- It Wasn’t God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels - (2:34) - 837 plays
- I Can't Stop Loving You - (2:14) - 792 plays
- Away in a Manger - (2:21) - 709 plays
- Makin' Believe - (2:56) - 616 plays
- Making Believe - (3:00) - 554 plays
- Santa's On His Way - (1:54) - 506 plays