262 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Kiss Kiss is a progressive rock band that emerged from SUNY Purchase. The group was formed by Joshua Benash (Guitar, Synth, and vocals) and Jared Karns (drums) after the members had participated in various college bands. The name Kiss Kiss is derived from a series of short stories by Roald Dahl. Although their music is primarily rock in style, it also includes an electric violin that adds an orchestral sound to many songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Machines - (2:34) - 843 plays
- Satellite - (3:35) - 930 plays
- The Cats In Your House - (2:34) - 704 plays
- Sixth Sense - (2:44) - 833 plays
- Janet - (4:14) - 667 plays
- Vagabond - (5:28) - 556 plays
- Stay The Day - (4:17) - 436 plays
- Plague #11 - (2:24) - 273 plays
- The Best Mistake - (2:53) - 245 plays
- Tarkan Şımarık - (3:07) - 158 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online