Kispál és a Borz
66 Shouts - 1,288,923 Scrobbles
Founded in 1987, in the town of Pécs, Hungary, Kispál és a Borz was probably the most successful Hungarian alternative rock group to date. Pécs is where all founding members come from (family name, surname): Bräutigam Gábor (drums), Kispál András (guitars), Lovasi András (vocal, guitars), Ózdi Rezső (bass).
The last three studied in the same high school, then showed up at the same workplace: the state gas provider company where some of the city's musicians wound up, as there it was feasable to rehearse during work time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Csillag vagy fecske - (3:34) - 500 plays
- Ha Az Életben - (3:21) - 375 plays
- Emese - (2:50) - 339 plays
- Zsákmányállat - (4:35) - 339 plays
- De szeretnék - (4:15) - 351 plays
- Autók a tenger felé - (3:02) - 292 plays
- Húsrágó hídverő - (4:18) - 359 plays
- Etetés - (4:14) - 246 plays
- Lefekszem a hóba - (2:46) - 231 plays
- Levesek porból - (2:58) - 183 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online