Kispál és a Borz
66 Shouts - 1,306,380 Scrobbles
Founded in 1987, in the town of Pécs, Hungary, Kispál és a Borz was probably the most successful Hungarian alternative rock group to date. Pécs is where all founding members come from (family name, surname): Bräutigam Gábor (drums), Kispál András (guitars), Lovasi András (vocal, guitars), Ózdi Rezső (bass).
The last three studied in the same high school, then showed up at the same workplace: the state gas provider company where some of the city's musicians wound up, as there it was feasable to rehearse during work time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ha Az Életben - (3:21) - 414 plays
- Csillag vagy fecske - (3:34) - 444 plays
- Zsákmányállat - (4:35) - 330 plays
- Emese - (2:50) - 335 plays
- De szeretnék - (4:15) - 290 plays
- Autók a tenger felé - (3:02) - 275 plays
- Zár az égbolt - (4:40) - 277 plays
- Húsrágó hídverő - (4:18) - 349 plays
- Levesek porból - (2:58) - 194 plays
- Napos oldal - (3:28) - 195 plays