Kispál és a Borz
66 Shouts - 1,221,353 Scrobbles
Founded in 1987, in the town of Pécs, Hungary, Kispál és a Borz was probably the most successful Hungarian alternative rock group to date. Pécs is where all founding members come from (family name, surname): Bräutigam Gábor (drums), Kispál András (guitars), Lovasi András (vocal, guitars), Ózdi Rezső (bass).
The last three studied in the same high school, then showed up at the same workplace: the state gas provider company where some of the city's musicians wound up, as there it was feasable to rehearse during work time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Csillag vagy fecske - (3:33) - 665 plays
- Emese - (2:47) - 453 plays
- De szeretnék - (4:15) - 444 plays
- Zsákmányállat - (5:15) - 483 plays
- 0 óra 2 perc - (3:29) - 364 plays
- Autók a tenger felé - (3:01) - 502 plays
- Csiga - (3:40) - 378 plays
- Zár az égbolt - (4:48) - 385 plays
- Húsrágó hídverő - (3:02) - 549 plays
- Szívrablás - (3:17) - 454 plays