Kispál és a Borz
66 Shouts - 1,256,271 Scrobbles
Founded in 1987, in the town of Pécs, Hungary, Kispál és a Borz was probably the most successful Hungarian alternative rock group to date. Pécs is where all founding members come from (family name, surname): Bräutigam Gábor (drums), Kispál András (guitars), Lovasi András (vocal, guitars), Ózdi Rezső (bass).
The last three studied in the same high school, then showed up at the same workplace: the state gas provider company where some of the city's musicians wound up, as there it was feasable to rehearse during work time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Csillag vagy fecske - (3:34) - 591 plays
- Ha Az Életben - (3:21) - 548 plays
- Zsákmányállat - (4:35) - 587 plays
- De szeretnék - (4:15) - 422 plays
- Emese - (2:49) - 413 plays
- Autók a tenger felé - (3:02) - 477 plays
- Húsrágó hídverő - (4:18) - 491 plays
- Lefekszem a hóba - (2:46) - 341 plays
- Csiga - (3:40) - 335 plays
- Földtörténet - (2:06) - 386 plays