Kispál és a Borz
66 Shouts - 1,262,984 Scrobbles
Founded in 1987, in the town of Pécs, Hungary, Kispál és a Borz was probably the most successful Hungarian alternative rock group to date. Pécs is where all founding members come from (family name, surname): Bräutigam Gábor (drums), Kispál András (guitars), Lovasi András (vocal, guitars), Ózdi Rezső (bass).
The last three studied in the same high school, then showed up at the same workplace: the state gas provider company where some of the city's musicians wound up, as there it was feasable to rehearse during work time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Csillag vagy fecske - (3:34) - 583 plays
- Ha Az Életben - (3:21) - 511 plays
- Zsákmányállat - (4:35) - 540 plays
- De szeretnék - (4:15) - 416 plays
- Emese - (2:49) - 423 plays
- Autók a tenger felé - (3:02) - 402 plays
- Földtörténet - (2:06) - 325 plays
- Húsrágó hídverő - (4:18) - 472 plays
- Csiga - (3:40) - 316 plays
- Lefekszem a hóba - (2:46) - 322 plays