35 Shouts - 307,231 Scrobbles
Kinnie Starr hails from Vancouver, British Columbia. She earned a degree in women's studies and fine arts at Queen's University in Kingston. She has since used this, along with her feminist viewpoint, as a background theme in her music. At a women's music festival, Kinnie took a few minutes to get the attention of everyone. She said, "I don't know if people are into it or not, but I notice women seem to say 'I'm sorry' a lot. So I was wondering if you'd all be into saying 'I'm not sorry' like, let's say it 10 times." The audience obliged her.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alright - (4:15) - 877 plays
- Sun Again - (12:06) - 364 plays
- LyricsLa le la la, la la le la la
La le la la, la la le la
You know I love you
Wasn't that hard to forgive you
You stood by me
- Another's Gone - (3:42) - 85 plays
- Anything - (3:23) - 59 plays
- Come - (3:16) - 55 plays
- Discovered - (3:12) - 52 plays
- Bore Me - (3:15) - 36 plays
- Dreaming - (3:12) - 31 plays
- Soar - (2:49) - 31 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online