35 Shouts - 302,159 Scrobbles
Kinnie Starr hails from Vancouver, British Columbia. She earned a degree in women's studies and fine arts at Queen's University in Kingston. She has since used this, along with her feminist viewpoint, as a background theme in her music. At a women's music festival, Kinnie took a few minutes to get the attention of everyone. She said, "I don't know if people are into it or not, but I notice women seem to say 'I'm sorry' a lot. So I was wondering if you'd all be into saying 'I'm not sorry' like, let's say it 10 times." The audience obliged her.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alright - (4:15) - 1,314 plays
- Sun Again - (12:06) - 640 plays
- Come - (3:16) - 140 plays
- Dreaming - (3:12) - 110 plays
- la le la la - (3:04) - 174 plays
- Super Clever - (3:03) - 86 plays
- Bore Me - (3:15) - 79 plays
- Anything - (3:23) - 64 plays
- Warm - (3:44) - 69 plays
- Another's Gone - (3:42) - 174 plays