Kings of Convenience
2,812 Shouts - 50,197,429 Scrobbles
Kings of Convenience are a music duo formed in Bergen, Norway, playing a style that features acoustic instrumental playing and their two voices. The band consists of Erlend Øye and Eirik Glambek Bøe. They met as children at a geography competition. They are known for their delicate tunes, calming voices, and intricately subtle guitar melodies. After first earning notice thanks to a series of acclaimed European festival appearances during the summer of 1999, the twosome signed to American label Kindercore to issue their lovely eponymous debut the following spring.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI'd rather dance with you
than talk with you,
so why don't we just move into the other room.
There's space for us to shake,
and 'hey, I like this tune'.
- Homesick - (3:12) - 103,581 plays
- Misread - (3:03) - 93,464 plays
- LyricsShe'll be gone soon you can have me for yourself
But do give, just give me today
Or you will just scare me away
What we built is bigger than the sum of two
But somewhere I lost count of my own
- Boat Behind - (3:39) - 62,224 plays
- Cayman Islands - (3:02) - 60,412 plays
- Me in You - (3:09) - 56,895 plays
- Mrs. Cold - (3:08) - 52,921 plays
- Know-How - (3:58) - 47,083 plays
- Love Is No Big Truth - (3:47) - 40,108 plays