Kings of Convenience
2,805 Shouts - 49,851,151 Scrobbles
Kings of Convenience are a music duo formed in Bergen, Norway, playing a style that features acoustic instrumental playing and their two voices. The band consists of Erlend Øye and Eirik Glambek Bøe. They met as children at a geography competition. They are known for their delicate tunes, calming voices, and intricately subtle guitar melodies. After first earning notice thanks to a series of acclaimed European festival appearances during the summer of 1999, the twosome signed to American label Kindercore to issue their lovely eponymous debut the following spring.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI'd rather dance with you
than talk with you,
so why don't we just move into the other room.
There's space for us to shake,
and 'hey, I like this tune'.
- Homesick - (3:12) - 106,636 plays
- Misread - (3:03) - 99,065 plays
- 24-25 - (3:37) - 64,966 plays
- Boat Behind - (3:39) - 67,216 plays
- Cayman Islands - (3:02) - 63,569 plays
- Me in You - (3:08) - 61,313 plays
- Know-How - (3:58) - 50,790 plays
- Mrs. Cold - (3:08) - 57,124 plays
- Rule My World - (3:30) - 49,113 plays