King Midas Sound
159 Shouts - 834,490 Scrobbles
King Midas Sound began coalescing when Kevin Martin (industrial dance veteran, of The Bug), was finding vocalists for London Zoo (2008). Trinidad-born poet / author Roger Robinson who had first worked with Kevin on the title track for Techno Animal's Dead Man's Curse in 2001, was a generation older than most of the MCs on "London Zoo", and brought a troubled soul to You and Me. His partnership with Martin mutated & matured to form KMS, later to ultimately be joined by Kiki Hitomi of Dokkebi Q (who has also worked with Martin in both The Bug and their new 2011 project Black Chow).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Meltdown - (4:24) - 5,311 plays
- Cool Out - (3:00) - 5,012 plays
- Waiting for You - (3:00) - 2,774 plays
- Aroo - (4:43) - 2,655 plays
- Lost - (3:19) - 2,161 plays
- Goodbye Girl - (4:55) - 1,991 plays
- Earth A Killya - (4:44) - 1,916 plays
- Darlin' - (3:34) - 1,680 plays
- I Man - (4:16) - 1,635 plays
- Blue - (1:37) - 1,646 plays