59 Shouts - 227,677 Scrobbles
King Cannibal (b. Dylan Richards, aka Zilla), is a London, UK breakbeat / breakstep / dancehall / drum and bass / dubstep artist. He signed to Ninja Tune in 2008, following projects on Combat Recordings, Kriss & Rag & Bone Records - which crafted his ferocious take on dancehall & filthy bass-driven beats. It all began with a series of super-evolved mixes towards the latter end of the nineties as a reaction to the glut of uninspiring mix compilations that had began to flood the industry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intro - (1:55) - 325 plays
- Aragami Style - (7:49) - 326 plays
- Flower Of Flesh And Blood - (6:41) - 322 plays
- Arigami Style - (6:12) - 272 plays
- Colder Still - (6:05) - 156 plays
- Bring That Back - (3:22) - 157 plays
- The Soundboy And The Terrorist - (3:59) - 172 plays
- The Grind & Crawl - (4:25) - 149 plays
- Big Tunes, Big Hits - (1:21) - 139 plays
- The Lesson - (2:34) - 171 plays