Kindred The Family Soul
46 Shouts - 794,591 Scrobbles
Kindred the Family Soul is an adult contemporary R&B duo from Philadelphia consisting of husband and wife Fatin Dantzler and Aja Graydon. Both began as solo performers. Dantzler was born in Philadelphia and got his start in the music business writing songs for Pebbles and Bell Biv DeVoe. Graydon, from Washington, D.C., had a solo deal at the age of 15. The two united and began writing songs, but then married and started a family, necessitating the steady income of work outside the music business.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Far Away - (4:18) - 2,172 plays
- LyricsSo many times you could have walked away
But I didn't have to say a word to convince you to stay
'Cause you know it and I know this thing is real
So we continue to learn and our love grows deeper still
Each day I watch you get better at this
- Turn It Up - (3:12) - 702 plays
- Where Would I Be (The Question) - (4:46) - 873 plays
- Meant to Be - (4:26) - 462 plays
- Woman First - (4:05) - 440 plays
- As of Yet - (3:20) - 329 plays
- Magic Happen - (3:16) - 335 plays
- Get It, Got It - (3:14) - 337 plays
- Let It All Go - (4:06) - 285 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online