Kindred The Family Soul
46 Shouts - 776,357 Scrobbles
Kindred the Family Soul is an adult contemporary R&B duo from Philadelphia consisting of husband and wife Fatin Dantzler and Aja Graydon. Both began as solo performers. Dantzler was born in Philadelphia and got his start in the music business writing songs for Pebbles and Bell Biv DeVoe. Graydon, from Washington, D.C., had a solo deal at the age of 15. The two united and began writing songs, but then married and started a family, necessitating the steady income of work outside the music business.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Far Away - (4:18) - 2,847 plays
- Stars - (5:09) - 1,997 plays
- Where Would I Be (The Question) - (4:46) - 1,327 plays
- Woman First - (4:05) - 854 plays
- Turn It Up - (3:12) - 563 plays
- As of Yet - (3:20) - 643 plays
- Meant to Be - (4:26) - 569 plays
- Let It All Go - (4:06) - 466 plays
- Magic Happen - (3:16) - 431 plays
- My Time - (5:07) - 320 plays