Kindred The Family Soul
46 Shouts - 781,961 Scrobbles
Kindred the Family Soul is an adult contemporary R&B duo from Philadelphia consisting of husband and wife Fatin Dantzler and Aja Graydon. Both began as solo performers. Dantzler was born in Philadelphia and got his start in the music business writing songs for Pebbles and Bell Biv DeVoe. Graydon, from Washington, D.C., had a solo deal at the age of 15. The two united and began writing songs, but then married and started a family, necessitating the steady income of work outside the music business.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Far Away - (4:18) - 2,809 plays
- Stars - (5:09) - 1,935 plays
- Where Would I Be (The Question) - (4:46) - 1,275 plays
- Woman First - (4:05) - 769 plays
- Meant to Be - (4:26) - 557 plays
- Turn It Up - (3:12) - 516 plays
- As of Yet - (3:20) - 554 plays
- Let It All Go - (4:06) - 441 plays
- Magic Happen - (3:16) - 404 plays
- My Time - (5:07) - 311 plays