Kindred The Family Soul
44 Shouts - 760,954 Scrobbles
Kindred the Family Soul is an adult contemporary R&B duo from Philadelphia consisting of husband and wife Fatin Dantzler and Aja Graydon. Both began as solo performers. Dantzler was born in Philadelphia and got his start in the music business writing songs for Pebbles and Bell Biv DeVoe. Graydon, from Washington, D.C., had a solo deal at the age of 15. The two united and began writing songs, but then married and started a family, necessitating the steady income of work outside the music business.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Far Away - (4:18) - 3,128 plays
- Stars - (5:09) - 2,243 plays
- Where Would I Be (The Question) - (4:46) - 1,453 plays
- Woman First - (4:05) - 1,221 plays
- As of Yet - (3:20) - 930 plays
- Turn It Up - (3:12) - 746 plays
- Meant to Be - (4:26) - 748 plays
- Let It All Go - (4:06) - 689 plays
- Thru Love - (4:03) - 680 plays
- Struggle No More - (3:33) - 637 plays