Kindred The Family Soul
44 Shouts - 766,524 Scrobbles
Kindred the Family Soul is an adult contemporary R&B duo from Philadelphia consisting of husband and wife Fatin Dantzler and Aja Graydon. Both began as solo performers. Dantzler was born in Philadelphia and got his start in the music business writing songs for Pebbles and Bell Biv DeVoe. Graydon, from Washington, D.C., had a solo deal at the age of 15. The two united and began writing songs, but then married and started a family, necessitating the steady income of work outside the music business.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Far Away - (4:18) - 3,044 plays
- Stars - (5:09) - 2,186 plays
- Where Would I Be (The Question) - (4:46) - 1,480 plays
- Woman First - (4:05) - 1,126 plays
- As of Yet - (3:20) - 871 plays
- Turn It Up - (3:12) - 732 plays
- Meant to Be - (4:26) - 684 plays
- Let It All Go - (4:06) - 631 plays
- Thru Love - (4:03) - 568 plays
- Struggle No More - (3:33) - 528 plays