17 Shouts - 56,884 Scrobbles
New Orleans trio Kindest Lines draw from minimal synth, post-punk and a host of other genres to offer a self-titled debut overflowing with a rich, dreamy warmth and unique character that so many of their peers lack. Painstakingly mixed and produced, this release is by far the highest fidelity recording the label has to offer thus far. Released to coincide with the group's debut NYC performance for a Wierd Records party.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Destructive Paths to Live Happily - (4:15) - 1,265 plays
- Hazy Haze - (3:19) - 901 plays
- Baltimore - (3:43) - 797 plays
- Dark Dream - (3:21) - 726 plays
- Running Into Next Year - (3:48) - 627 plays
- Strange Birds - (4:23) - 549 plays
- Prom Song - (3:54) - 372 plays
- Record Party - (3:38) - 435 plays
- No Perfect Focus - (4:25) - 380 plays
- In Death Not to Part - (3:22) - 351 plays