Kind of Like Spitting
149 Shouts - 1,547,298 Scrobbles
Inactive 2006- early 2011. Performed in the interim with/as Blunt Mechanic. Now active again. Kind of Like Spitting has taken a staunchly independent approach to making records and performing, releasing eight records (at latest count) on small DIY indie labels (including but not limited to Hush Records, Barsuk, and Redder Records) , and doing tours across the country in a variety of venues, from the neighborhood house party to the big rock arena. At the core of KOLS is Ben Barnett, singer/songwriter with a talent for writing gut-wrenching tales of life and love.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Thrill Of The Hunt - (2:29) - 2,494 plays
- LyricsBy the nape of my neck you can hand me down, to forge a little more in the quiet that we found. So just to say anything, you say that you love me. Only so much time you can waste on me, there's only so much time you can waste on me. And sometimes I believe in God punishing for lack of faith, so just to say anything I say that I love you too. Only so much time, you can waste on me, there's only so much time you can waste on me. You feel fat and I feel ugly. Together we don't like anybody. I feel sick 'cause I know your gonna run, but I cant blame you.
- You - (2:16) - 1,850 plays
- Share The Road - (1:16) - 1,472 plays
- Blue Period - (3:04) - 1,448 plays
- Middle - (2:52) - 1,256 plays
- Hands - (2:28) - 1,403 plays
- If The Shoe Fits, Cut The Foot Off - (2:59) - 1,040 plays
- Lay Some Happiness On Me - (1:43) - 958 plays
- Holding Patterns - (3:34) - 913 plays