1,061 Shouts - 10,255,337 Scrobbles
Kimya Dawson (born 17th November 1972) is an Olympia-based singer-songwriter, and a prominent part of the anti-folk movement. Dawson became well known as a member of The Moldy Peaches. Since the Moldy Peaches took a break from performing and recording in 2004, Dawson has released a string of lo-fi homemade albums, and toured widely in North America and Europe. In 2005 the Pharmacy and Matty Pop Chart performed as her backing band on a U.S. tour. In 2006 she collaborated with a number of friends to make a group, Antsy Pants, that recorded and released an album on Plan It X Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tire Swing - (3:07) - 23,091 plays
- Loose Lips - (2:23) - 19,590 plays
- So Nice So Smart - (2:45) - 18,738 plays
- My Rollercoaster [Juno Film Version] - (0:50) - 5,079 plays
- I Like Giants - (2:38) - 6,320 plays
- My Rollercoaster - (3:55) - 5,408 plays
- sleep [instrumental] - (0:52) - 3,872 plays
- Sleep - (1:23) - 4,174 plays
- Rollercoaster - (4:42) - 3,939 plays
- Underground - (3:51) - 2,907 plays