2 Shouts - 36,814 Scrobbles
Kimihiro Abe (阿部公弘, born 1975 in Kamogawa) is a video game music composer, employed at Basiscape. He has composed music for games such as Odin Sphere, Deltora Quest: The Seven Jewels, Opoona, Elminage and Coded Soul.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Natural Life A - (4:38) - 64 plays
- Natural Life B - (4:39) - 39 plays
- Labyrinth II - Water Woods of the Submarine Ridge - (4:49) - 54 plays
- Vicissitude B - (4:18) - 22 plays
- Scenic Beauty A - (4:29) - 23 plays
- Scenic Beauty B - (4:31) - 28 plays
- Battle in the Labyrinth City - (5:19) - 23 plays
- The Mysterious Pooka Village - (2:48) - 27 plays
- Vicissitude A - (4:18) - 22 plays
- Terror and Courage - (3:49) - 23 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online