761 Shouts - 3,404,834 Scrobbles
Kimbra (Kimbra Lee Johnson Zottola), born and bred in Hamilton, New Zealand has been writing a fusion of jazz and soul for over 5 years, known for her erratic but graceful voice inspired by the likes of Björk and Jeff Buckley. Early public performances by Kimbra included singing at the Waikato Times Gold Cup race meeting in 2000 as a 10-year-old, and singing the national anthem at age 12 before 27,000 people at the Auckland vs Waikato NPC rugby final.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI wanna settle down
I wanna settle down
Won't you settle down with me?
We can settle at a table
- Lyricsthis is non stop baby
you've got me going crazy
your're heavier then i knew
but i don't want no other
you're my cameo lover
- LyricsYou heard the crickets of the early eve
They lurk around the opening in two's & three's
Clementine told you not to move with the breeze
I'll take you down to places where we dare not speak
The red light in the doorway says she's armed
- LyricsI feel the 4 become 5
And I'm waiting, waiting, waiting
For you to walk down the boulevard and
to take me, take me, take me
but the moment you appear
- LyricsOld flame, it's always the old way
When did it get so damn cold?
You're so seasonal
We flickered and swayed
Each time the winter soul came
- Come Into My Head - (4:38) - 39,776 plays
- Limbo - (3:52) - 23,437 plays
- Something in the Way You Are - (4:23) - 28,218 plays
- The Build Up - (8:21) - 23,201 plays
- Plain Gold Ring - (4:03) - 22,333 plays