7 Shouts - 92,953 Scrobbles
Kim Wilson is a U.S. blues singer and harmonica player. He is best known as the lead vocalist and frontman for the The Fabulous Thunderbirds on two hit songs of the 1980s; "Tuff Enuff" and "Wrap It Up". Wilson was born in Detroit, Michigan in 1951, and grew up in Goleta, California. He started with the blues in the late 1960s and was tutored by Los Angeles bluesmen like George "Harmonica" Smith, Luther Tucker and Pee Wee Crayton, and was influenced by swamp blues harmonica players like Slim Harpo and Lazy Lester.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Juke - (2:48) - 209 plays
- Early In The Morning - (8:57) - 142 plays
- Lowdown - (4:39) - 100 plays
- Blues Leave Me Alone - (3:59) - 93 plays
- Oh Baby - (7:32) - 95 plays
- Smokin' Joint - (5:18) - 92 plays
- Just A Dream - (5:50) - 95 plays
- Ain't Gonna Do It - (4:03) - 53 plays
- Tiger Man - (3:40) - 81 plays
- She Moves Me - (3:28) - 58 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online