4 Shouts - 7,097 Scrobbles
Killing Culture was formed in Los Angeles, CA, by vocalist Marcus Payton, guitarist Scott Sargeant (who had previously worked with Laaz Rockit and M.O.D.), bassist Paul Puljiz, and drummer Pat Magrath, and as well as being managed by S.O.D./M.O.D. main man Billy Milano, their eponymous 1997 debut album was produced by none other than Anthrax's Scott Ian. Unfortunately, the record's hardcore-infused brand of post-thrash still left much to be desired...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Live - (3:16) - 22 plays
- Twins in Human - (2:58) - 23 plays
- And Hate - (3:40) - 19 plays
- Resurrection 2000 - (2:21) - 18 plays
- With Strife - (2:34) - 17 plays
- Slave of One - (3:23) - 16 plays
- Lockfist - (3:38) - 19 plays
- The Line - (4:32) - 15 plays
- World Attraction - (2:54) - 14 plays
- Life by Attrition - (3:55) - 17 plays