0 Shouts - 15,472 Scrobbles
Inoue's (井上喜久子) vocal roles are usually female characters characterized as dignified, reserved, beautiful, kind, regal, mature or domestic. For example, Belldandy, a goddess who is kind, compassionate and skilled at domestic tasks. Kasumi Tendo is an older sister who has taken over domestic duties after the death of her mother, and who acts as a counter-balance to the more rambunctious members of her family. Notably, both Kasumi and Belldandy are almost parallels of each other due to their roles as domestics in a home which could explode into chaos at any moment. She also plays Rune Venus in El-Hazard, a princess and leader of her country; as well as Kazami Mizuho in Onegai Teacher, a sensible, strong-hearted alien agent in charge of observing humanity that ends up falling in love with an earthling.Read More...
She occasionally takes on roles which are more sultry, such as Corvette, a curvaceous dancer who flirts quite intensely with Mimu, the young heroine. In the hentai OVA Ogenki Clinic she provides the voice of a sex-crazed nurse. Also, as Lust in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, she was an antagonist the main characters have to contend with more than once.
Her most odd role would probably be Guilty Gear's I-No, as she provided two voice sets: one subdued, the other unusually aggressive. Loyal fans have therefore found it hard to associate her with the character.[original research?]
She is referred as "Onee-chan" ("big sister" in Japanese) and stayed with the title on her official site and a few albums because of her role as Kasumi Tendo in Ranma ½; this is confirmed in her online profile. She believes that in her past life she was a fish and therefore uses fish as her trademark. She made a guest appearance at the 2007 Animazement anime convention in Durham, North Carolina for an autograph and Q&A session. When asked her age, she often responds that she is only 17. At an Otakon 2009 panel, she explained that the number 17 was an aesthetic choice. After voice acting Belldandy from the Ah! My Goddess anime, subsequent chapters of the manga used Inoue's distinctive style as the basis for Belldandy's character.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Neon Genesis Evangelion Opening Song (Zankoku Na Tenshi No Thesis - Cruel Angel’s Thesis) - 629 plays
- The Door of Remembrance - 437 plays
- Vision of Escaflowne Opening Song (Yakusoku Wa Iranai - I Don’t Need Promises) - 385 plays
- Cardcaptor Sakura Opening Song (Catch You Catch Me) - 218 plays
- 09-Sora wa Takaranai - 586 plays
- Sailor Moon Opening Song Remix (Moonlight Densetsu = Moonlight Legend) - 146 plays
- Anata no Birthday - 264 plays
- Shinju no You ni - 219 plays
- Sailor Moon Opening Song (Moonlight Densetsu - Moonlight Legend) - 178 plays
- Tenshi no Yubikiri Remix - 305 plays