Kieran Hebden and Steve Reid
34 Shouts - 186,416 Scrobbles
Steve Reid made his recording debut in 1964, aged 19, playing on Martha and the Vandella's "Dancing in the Street". He went on to play with legendary figures in avant-garde jazz such as Miles Davis, Archie Shepp, Sam Rivers and David Murray, but also in soul, such as James Brown, Dionne Warwick and Chaka Khan. In the late 60's he spent three years in West Africa, where he studied African rhythms and played with Fela Kuti.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Departure - (7:14) - 120 plays
- Morning Prayer - (6:36) - 99 plays
- Our time - (5:03) - 92 plays
- Brain - (3:47) - 126 plays
- The Sun Never Sets - (5:48) - 97 plays
- Electricity And Drum Will Change Your Mind - (15:43) - 42 plays
- Soul Oscillations - (14:20) - 38 plays
- Rhythm dance - (6:49) - 24 plays
- Lyman Place - (7:05) - 22 plays
- Greensleeves - (2:38) - 19 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online