Kids in the Kitchen
5 Shouts - 19,254 Scrobbles
Kids in the Kitchen was a band from Melbourne, Australia during the 1980s. The band's original line-up when it formed in 1983 was: Scott Carne (vocals)
Greg Dorman (guitar)
Craig Harnath (bass)
Greg Woodhead (keyboards)
Bruce Curnow (drums) The band's first single, "Change In Mood" (produced by Ricky Fataar and Tim Kramer) reached No. 3 on the Australian national charts. After the release of their second single in Australia, "Bitter Desire", Dorman and Woodhead quit the band and were replaced by Claude Carranza (guitar) and Alistair Coia(keyboards).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Change in Mood - (3:45) - 309 plays
- Current Stand - (4:01) - 197 plays
- Bitter Desire - (3:48) - 105 plays
- Something That You Said - (3:45) - 52 plays
- Shine - (5:25) - 48 plays
- Place to Go - (3:56) - 27 plays
- My Life - (4:47) - 31 plays
- Not the Way - (2:33) - 21 plays
- Cynical - (4:02) - 20 plays
- How Come? - (4:33) - 12 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online