David "Kid" Ramos is a blues guitarist born January 13, 1959, in Fullerton, CA (Fullerton is also the birthplace of the Fender Stratocaster guitar). Guitar Player magazine calls Ramos "a guy whose guitar style sounds like a cross between Freddie King, Guitar Slim, Jimmie Vaughan, and T. Bone Walker." Ramos caught the blues bug in his early teens, when his found a copy of B.B. King's "Live At The Regal" in his brother's record collection.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Open Up Your Heart - (3:32) - 9 plays
- Leave me alone - (3:03) - 9 plays
- Two Hands One Heart - (2:25) - 11 plays
- Fiddle De Dee - (3:46) - 7 plays
- No More Alcohol - (3:01) - 8 plays
- The Jig's Up - (3:33) - 8 plays
- Helsinki Laundromat Blues - (6:17) - 8 plays
- Guitar Player - (2:42) - 6 plays
- Bring It Home To Me - 7 plays
- Roll Mr. Jelly - (4:00) - 14 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online