1 Shouts - 14,467 Scrobbles
David "Kid" Ramos is a blues guitarist born January 13, 1959, in Fullerton, CA (Fullerton is also the birthplace of the Fender Stratocaster guitar). Guitar Player magazine calls Ramos "a guy whose guitar style sounds like a cross between Freddie King, Guitar Slim, Jimmie Vaughan, and T. Bone Walker." Ramos caught the blues bug in his early teens, when his found a copy of B.B. King's "Live At The Regal" in his brother's record collection.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No More Alcohol - (3:01) - 17 plays
- Fiddle De Dee - (3:46) - 17 plays
- Open Up Your Heart - (3:32) - 13 plays
- The Jig's Up - (3:33) - 11 plays
- Leave me alone - (3:03) - 9 plays
- One woman, one man - (4:17) - 8 plays
- Everything I Do Is Wrong - (3:20) - 14 plays
- I don't believe - (3:09) - 9 plays
- Helsinki Laundromat Blues - (6:17) - 9 plays
- Three Hundred Pounds of Joy - (4:01) - 7 plays