5 Shouts - 6,970 Scrobbles
Kid Moxie is a Los Angeles-based music project with infective songs that blend powerful beats, pop sweetness, haunting melodies, and wry lyrics - a combination that lead the Kid to coin the term “Gutter Pop”.
In the 2007 EP release, Human Stereo, the Kid crafted songs through a variety of pop, new wave, dance, and classical influences that mesh new and classic synths, slide guitar, violin and electronic beats. Human Stereo is currently available worldwide through online distribution.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Bailor - (3:46) - 79 plays
- Tsunami (Serafim Tsotsonis Remix) - (5:11) - 87 plays
- Selector - (3:10) - 30 plays
- What Kind Of Girl - (4:08) - 31 plays
- Nevada - (2:45) - 23 plays
- Moby Is Around - (3:37) - 38 plays
- The Sea - (4:14) - 66 plays
- Nikonn Vals - (3:52) - 21 plays
- Tsunami - (3:17) - 17 plays
- La Romance D' Hiver (Motorbikes In Tokyo Remix) - (4:37) - 8 plays