Kid Congo Powers and Khan both believe that disco music is a pretty sexy place to be, and that is the philosophy driving their live show. "Business first" so the saying goes, "Pleasure second". They tried the best they could, but it didn't take long before renegade guitarist Kid Congo Powers and electronic technosex performer Khan succumbed to their pleasure. It`s no wonder Kid's wife is beating the hell out of Khan on the cover of his acclaimed album "No Comprendo" (Matador) in may of 2001.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Talk Dirty - (3:32) - 22 plays
- Wooly Baby - (3:57) - 14 plays
- Goo Goo Muck - (4:10) - 14 plays
- Washing Machine (Kaos Remix) - (4:51) - 8 plays
- Washing Machine - (4:35) - 12 plays
- Flaco Says - (7:29) - 11 plays
- Hey Ho - (3:21) - 15 plays
- High Speed - (4:20) - 11 plays
- 100 Miles - (2:30) - 12 plays
- Why D'Ya Do It? - (8:07) - 4 plays