3 Shouts - 7,549 Scrobbles
Ethno Ensemble from Salento, South Italy (MySpace Page) The Ensemble was born in 2005 in Cremona by the several and continous proposals of pubblic and private institutions and of single lovers of this musical genre, who would like to number, even in Lombardy, a band which at the best could represents the Salento, with its pecular traditions. The Ensemble is a branch of the Ceili Band "The Buskers", Irish Traditional Music. Both the bands aim to be the "wagon" for exchanging different cultures and different people, believing that music is the most important enriched and increased value.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tarantella del '600 e il Guarracino - (2:52) - 82 plays
- Pizzica di San Vito dei Normanni - (3:37) - 44 plays
- Antidotum Tarantulae - (2:52) - 33 plays
- Lu Tambureddhu Miu - (3:08) - 23 plays
- Acaya - (2:42) - 17 plays
- Fior di tutti i fiori - (3:00) - 7 plays
- Lu Sule Calau Calau - (3:46) - 8 plays
- Lu Rusciu te lu Mare - (3:01) - 30 plays
- Sule e carusi - (3:49) - 5 plays
- Tarantella del Gargano - (4:42) - 3 plays