60 Shouts - 232,665 Scrobbles
Khan refers to at least 5 artists: 1. Khan was an English progressive rock band of the Canterbury Scene during 1971-1972. Formed by Steve Hillage, the initial line-up was Steve Hillage (guitar), Nick Greenwood (bass guitar), Dick Henningham (organ) and Pip Pyle (percussion). They recorded only a single album "Space Shanty" which was released in 1972 with Steve Hillage, Nick Greenwood, Eric Peachey (drums) and Dave Stewart (Organ, skyceleste,marimbas). They disbanded in 1974.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mixed Up Man Of The Mountains - (7:15) - 684 plays
- Driving To Amsterdam - (9:23) - 669 plays
- Stargazers - (5:34) - 602 plays
- Space Shanty - (9:02) - 530 plays
- Stranded - (6:36) - 463 plays
- Fantômes - Original Version - (4:11) - 304 plays
- Hollow Stone - (8:19) - 319 plays
- Say Goodbye - (3:19) - 220 plays
- fantomes - (4:09) - 162 plays
- Break The Chains - (3:25) - 217 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online