25 Shouts - 48,515 Scrobbles
Most kids grow up amusing themselves with G.I. Joes, Tonka Trucks and Sunday morning cartoons. Kevin Hammond, however, was raised in a household of musical instruments. He taught himself guitar as a child and began to hone his songwriting abilities as a teenager. Unsatisfied with his life in retail sales, Hammond quit his day job, traded in his car for a van, and became a musical nomad. The committed leap-of-faith was enough to garner the attention of New York’s A&M/Octone Records which has Hammond’s debut album slated for release this fall.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Broken Down - (2:59) - 292 plays
- What Would You Do For Love - (2:56) - 243 plays
- The Way You Move - (3:24) - 217 plays
- Just As I Thought - (2:57) - 184 plays
- Maybe - (3:52) - 123 plays
- The Note - (3:35) - 118 plays
- What Would You Do For Love (acoustic) - (2:52) - 150 plays
- Glad You Came - (3:12) - 24 plays
- Crazy - (3:39) - 32 plays
- Broken Down (Early Recordings) - (2:48) - 37 plays