Kevin Bloody Wilson
40 Shouts - 308,192 Scrobbles
Kevin Bloody Wilson (born '''Dennis Bryant''' on 13 February 1947 in Sydney, Australia) is a comedy singer/songwriter who uses a heavy Australian accent/style with great success. Without the aid of radio or Television coverage (due to the explicit, crude and sexual nature of his songs and general humour), he has built up a widespread cult following. == Early career ==
Bryant was born in Sydney, New South Wales, although he identifies himself with Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, where he was an electrician in the gold mines.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Absolute Cunt of a Day - (3:45) - 471 plays
- Hey Santa Claus - (2:47) - 227 plays
- Dilligaf - (2:23) - 192 plays
- Living Next Door to Alan - (5:39) - 168 plays
- Can't Say Cunt in Canada - (3:02) - 125 plays
- The Builder - (2:48) - 124 plays
- Ho Ho Fucking Ho - (2:38) - 97 plays
- The Pubic Hair Song - (4:21) - 111 plays
- Mick the Master Farter - (4:46) - 95 plays
- Bali Belly Song - (3:15) - 130 plays