185 Shouts - 788,765 Scrobbles
Kevin Ayers was a British songwriter, musician from Kent, United Kingdom, who was one of a group of avant garde musicians who came together in Canterbury in the 1960's and developed a whole new approach to the psychedelic, progressive rock genre, known as the canterbury scene. His early work included works with artists like Daevid Allen, David Bedford and Mike Ratledge. Since then Kevin Ayers wrote and recorded some of the wittiest and most poignant songs imaginable and produced more banana related lyrics than anyone ever dreamed possible.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- May I? - 2003 - Remaster - (4:01) - 1,226 plays
- Song for Insane Times - (3:59) - 1,422 plays
- LyricsShe's got a feeling for the spring
I've got another song to sing
Girl on a swing
Girl on a swing
Girl on a swing,
- Stranger in Blue Suede Shoes - (3:39) - 1,137 plays
- Song for Insane Times - 2003 - Remaster - (4:01) - 1,019 plays
- Town Feeling - (4:51) - 1,101 plays
- The Clarietta Rag - (3:21) - 954 plays
- Joy of a Toy Continued - (2:53) - 924 plays
- All This Crazy Gift of Time - (3:45) - 813 plays
- The Lady Rachel - (5:18) - 1,031 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods