188 Shouts - 827,342 Scrobbles
Kevin Ayers was a British songwriter, musician from Kent, United Kingdom, who was one of a group of avant garde musicians who came together in Canterbury in the 1960's and developed a whole new approach to the psychedelic, progressive rock genre, known as the canterbury scene. His early work included works with artists like Daevid Allen, David Bedford and Mike Ratledge. Since then Kevin Ayers wrote and recorded some of the wittiest and most poignant songs imaginable and produced more banana related lyrics than anyone ever dreamed possible.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- May I? - 2003 - Remaster - (4:01) - 1,344 plays
- Song for Insane Times - (3:59) - 1,448 plays
- Town Feeling - (4:51) - 1,230 plays
- Girl On a Swing - (2:49) - 1,121 plays
- Song for Insane Times - 2003 - Remaster - (4:01) - 1,042 plays
- Stranger in Blue Suede Shoes - (3:39) - 1,098 plays
- The Clarietta Rag - (3:21) - 933 plays
- The Lady Rachel - 2003 - Remaster - (5:18) - 780 plays
- Joy of a Toy Continued - (2:53) - 910 plays
- The Lady Rachel - (5:18) - 1,074 plays