27 Shouts - 368,685 Scrobbles
Keri Noble grew up in Detroit in a Southern Baptist family, but she is now based in Minneapolis. The piano-playing singer/songwriter was signed to Manhattan/EMI Records. This label also produced such artists as Aretha Franklin, Norah Jones, and Chaka Khan.
Her debut album "Fearless" immediately built her a strong following and carried such hits as "Talk to Me" and "About Me." Her vocals carry both a strength and a sweetness that are reflected in her music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLook at me, look into my eyes
Tell me do you see
That I am always by your side?
Or has the world got you down
On your knees? Come to me
- LyricsDrivin' down the highway saying, "Goodbye" to it all
In between the blues and greens we're following the call
That takes us so far away from summer's sunny days
I'm missing you already and I can still see your face
Sittin' underneath the stars with a cold beer and old friends
- LyricsStanding here outside your door
Not sure if you're home
Wondering if I'm a fool
Maybe I should go
Usually I'm fearless
- Hey Lover - (5:00) - 447 plays
- LyricsThere you are again
I see you all the time
We haven't really met
You know, I don't mind
'Cuz I think today's the day
- If No One Will Listen - (4:09) - 235 plays
- Bartender - (4:03) - 268 plays
- Let It Rain - (3:53) - 261 plays
- A Dream About You - (3:54) - 250 plays
- Ooh-Oh - (4:15) - 258 plays