78 Shouts - 234,884 Scrobbles
Kenza Farah (born July 8, 1986 in Béjaïa, Algeria) became the French music industry's first Internet-driven success story in 2007, as her album Authentik broke the Top Five on the back of massive Web buzz. She started singing as a teenager, performing Celine Dion covers on Marseille's local music circuit and making a name for herself as a darling of her hometown. She soon began writing her own songs and attracted Web interest through her blog. Now marrying a tough hip-hop sensibility to confessional R&B balladry, Farah was signed by Parisian label Karismatik in 2006.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Coup De Coeur - (4:46) - 412 plays
- Quelque part - (3:44) - 370 plays
- Il Est - (3:39) - 283 plays
- Problèmes - (3:34) - 324 plays
- Briser les chaînes - (1:30) - 247 plays
- Mi Amor - (3:35) - 154 plays
- Avec toi - (4:14) - 186 plays
- 25.01.07 - (2:35) - 107 plays
- Chute Libre - (3:00) - 76 plays
- Etre Heureux - 103 plays