78 Shouts - 229,203 Scrobbles
Kenza Farah (born July 8, 1986 in Béjaïa, Algeria) became the French music industry's first Internet-driven success story in 2007, as her album Authentik broke the Top Five on the back of massive Web buzz. She started singing as a teenager, performing Celine Dion covers on Marseille's local music circuit and making a name for herself as a darling of her hometown. She soon began writing her own songs and attracted Web interest through her blog. Now marrying a tough hip-hop sensibility to confessional R&B balladry, Farah was signed by Parisian label Karismatik in 2006.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Coup De Coeur - (4:46) - 691 plays
- Quelque part - (3:44) - 640 plays
- Briser les chaînes - (1:30) - 777 plays
- Problèmes - (3:34) - 853 plays
- 25.01.07 - (2:35) - 258 plays
- Mi Amor - (3:35) - 302 plays
- Avec toi - (4:14) - 352 plays
- Il Est - (3:39) - 494 plays
- Yätayö - (3:26) - 495 plays
- Marseille Je T'aime - (3:16) - 208 plays