77 Shouts - 214,754 Scrobbles
Kenza Farah (born July 8, 1986 in Béjaïa, Algeria) became the French music industry's first Internet-driven success story in 2007, as her album Authentik broke the Top Five on the back of massive Web buzz. She started singing as a teenager, performing Celine Dion covers on Marseille's local music circuit and making a name for herself as a darling of her hometown. She soon began writing her own songs and attracted Web interest through her blog. Now marrying a tough hip-hop sensibility to confessional R&B balladry, Farah was signed by Parisian label Karismatik in 2006.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Quelque part - (3:44) - 691 plays
- Coup De Coeur - (4:46) - 591 plays
- Avec toi - (4:14) - 623 plays
- Je me bats - (4:10) - 328 plays
- Mi Amor - (3:35) - 180 plays
- Lettre Du Front - feat. Sefyu - (4:40) - 204 plays
- Lucky - (3:25) - 335 plays
- Appelez Moi Kenza - (3:48) - 180 plays
- 4 love - (3:22) - 202 plays
- Toi Et Moi - (5:01) - 106 plays