23 Shouts - 113,146 Scrobbles
Japanese progressive rock band Kenso was formed in 1974 by Yoshihisa Shimizu (清水義央). The group went on hiatus shortly afterward due to Shimizu's medical studies. In 1979 they began to work together in earnest again and released a self-titled album the following year. Two years later they released Kenso 2nd, and Kenso 3rd was released in 1985. One year after, they released a live album, In Concert and the following year the group released Self Portrait, a compilation album. The group's next album, Sparta, was released in 1989.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sora ni hikaru - (6:28) - 87 plays
- Isolated Jiro - (4:15) - 101 plays
- Gips - (4:02) - 93 plays
- Power of the Glory - (4:16) - 80 plays
- Voice of Sankhara - (7:16) - 147 plays
- 若き日の私へ - (6:03) - 192 plays
- Hyoto - (5:03) - 77 plays
- Beginnings - (6:58) - 65 plays
- 新宿厚生年金に空 - (6:26) - 159 plays
- Alfama - (2:06) - 63 plays