15 Shouts - 166,670 Scrobbles
Kenny Wheeler (born 14th January 1930, Toronto, Canada) is a Canadian composer and trumpet and flugelhorn player, based since the 1950s in the UK. Most of his output is rooted in jazz, but he has also been active in free improvisation and has occasionally contributed to rock music recordings. Highly respected among his peers for his beautiful tone and extensive range on the trumpet and flugelhorn, Wheeler has written over one hundred compositions and is a skilled arranger for small groups and larger ensembles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Iowa City - (10:02) - 487 plays
- Kind Folk - (8:36) - 341 plays
- Smatter - (5:58) - 258 plays
- One Two Three - (8:15) - 215 plays
- Gnu Suite - (12:49) - 225 plays
- Heyoke - (21:49) - 224 plays
- Nicolette - (8:36) - 231 plays
- The Lover Mourns - (7:43) - 135 plays
- Angel Song - (7:35) - 173 plays
- For Tracy - (6:19) - 156 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online