15 Shouts - 171,000 Scrobbles
Kenny Wheeler (born 14th January 1930, Toronto, Canada) is a Canadian composer and trumpet and flugelhorn player, based since the 1950s in the UK. Most of his output is rooted in jazz, but he has also been active in free improvisation and has occasionally contributed to rock music recordings. Highly respected among his peers for his beautiful tone and extensive range on the trumpet and flugelhorn, Wheeler has written over one hundred compositions and is a skilled arranger for small groups and larger ensembles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Iowa City - (10:02) - 465 plays
- Seventy-Six - (4:58) - 413 plays
- The Long Waiting - (7:27) - 355 plays
- Jigsaw - (8:43) - 343 plays
- Sly eyes - (6:07) - 287 plays
- Nonetheless - (5:27) - 239 plays
- Kind Folk - (8:36) - 279 plays
- Heyoke - (21:49) - 239 plays
- Old Time - (12:10) - 243 plays
- 1076 - (2:39) - 245 plays