15 Shouts - 164,116 Scrobbles
Kenny Wheeler (born 14th January 1930, Toronto, Canada) is a Canadian composer and trumpet and flugelhorn player, based since the 1950s in the UK. Most of his output is rooted in jazz, but he has also been active in free improvisation and has occasionally contributed to rock music recordings. Highly respected among his peers for his beautiful tone and extensive range on the trumpet and flugelhorn, Wheeler has written over one hundred compositions and is a skilled arranger for small groups and larger ensembles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Iowa City - (10:02) - 478 plays
- Kind Folk - (8:36) - 344 plays
- One Two Three - (8:15) - 219 plays
- Smatter - (5:58) - 230 plays
- Gnu Suite - (12:49) - 202 plays
- Nicolette - (8:36) - 228 plays
- Heyoke - (21:49) - 188 plays
- The Lover Mourns - (7:43) - 143 plays
- Angel Song - (7:35) - 181 plays
- March Mist - (6:19) - 123 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online