Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
84 Shouts - 1,974,197 Scrobbles
Kenny Wayne Shepherd (June 12, 1977-) is an American Blues musician. Shepherd was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. Self-taught, he began playing guitar at age 7, figuring out Muddy Waters licks from his father's record collection. Using his own contacts in the record business, Shepherd's father and manager, Ken Shepherd, helped his son land a major-label record deal with Giant Records. In 1995, his debut album was entitled Ledbetter Heights and featured original material and a few covers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue on Black - (5:31) - 2,133 plays
- True Lies - (5:48) - 851 plays
- Somehow, Somewhere, Someway - (5:35) - 582 plays
- Everything Is Broken - (3:49) - 565 plays
- Deja Voodoo - (7:04) - 512 plays
- Slow Ride - (3:49) - 408 plays
- Born With A Broken Heart - (5:56) - 398 plays
- King's Highway - (4:18) - 348 plays
- Everything Gonna Be Alright - (4:17) - 313 plays
- Never Lookin' Back - (4:10) - 310 plays