Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
83 Shouts - 1,951,359 Scrobbles
Kenny Wayne Shepherd (June 12, 1977-) is an American Blues musician. Shepherd was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. Self-taught, he began playing guitar at age 7, figuring out Muddy Waters licks from his father's record collection. Using his own contacts in the record business, Shepherd's father and manager, Ken Shepherd, helped his son land a major-label record deal with Giant Records. In 1995, his debut album was entitled Ledbetter Heights and featured original material and a few covers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue on Black - (5:31) - 2,338 plays
- Everything Is Broken - (3:49) - 610 plays
- Somehow, Somewhere, Someway - (5:35) - 504 plays
- Deja Voodoo - (7:04) - 506 plays
- True Lies - (5:48) - 493 plays
- Slow Ride - (3:49) - 402 plays
- Born With A Broken Heart - (5:56) - 381 plays
- Everything Gonna Be Alright - (4:17) - 340 plays
- Never Lookin' Back - (4:10) - 338 plays
- In 2 Deep - (3:14) - 391 plays