Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
84 Shouts - 1,961,933 Scrobbles
Kenny Wayne Shepherd (June 12, 1977-) is an American Blues musician. Shepherd was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. Self-taught, he began playing guitar at age 7, figuring out Muddy Waters licks from his father's record collection. Using his own contacts in the record business, Shepherd's father and manager, Ken Shepherd, helped his son land a major-label record deal with Giant Records. In 1995, his debut album was entitled Ledbetter Heights and featured original material and a few covers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue on Black - (5:31) - 2,181 plays
- True Lies - (5:48) - 646 plays
- Somehow, Somewhere, Someway - (5:35) - 541 plays
- Everything Is Broken - (3:49) - 581 plays
- Deja Voodoo - (7:04) - 508 plays
- Born With A Broken Heart - (5:56) - 396 plays
- Slow Ride - (3:49) - 394 plays
- Everything Gonna Be Alright - (4:17) - 329 plays
- In 2 Deep - (3:14) - 362 plays
- Never Lookin' Back - (4:10) - 327 plays