Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
82 Shouts - 1,931,460 Scrobbles
Kenny Wayne Shepherd (June 12, 1977-) is an American Blues musician. Shepherd was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. Self-taught, he began playing guitar at age 7, figuring out Muddy Waters licks from his father's record collection. Using his own contacts in the record business, Shepherd's father and manager, Ken Shepherd, helped his son land a major-label record deal with Giant Records. In 1995, his debut album was entitled Ledbetter Heights and featured original material and a few covers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue on Black - (5:31) - 2,715 plays
- Everything Is Broken - (3:49) - 609 plays
- Deja Voodoo - (7:04) - 503 plays
- Slow Ride - (3:49) - 503 plays
- Somehow, Somewhere, Someway - (5:35) - 379 plays
- Born With A Broken Heart - (5:56) - 405 plays
- Everything Gonna Be Alright - (4:17) - 409 plays
- True Lies - (5:48) - 383 plays
- Never Lookin' Back - (4:10) - 376 plays
- King's Highway - (4:18) - 286 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online