Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
0 Shouts - 1,945,149 Scrobbles
Kenny Wayne Shepherd (June 12, 1977-) is an American Blues musician. Shepherd was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. Self-taught, he began playing guitar at age 7, figuring out Muddy Waters licks from his father's record collection.Read More...
Using his own contacts in the record business, Shepherd's father and manager, Ken Shepherd, helped his son land a major-label record deal with Giant Records. In 1995, his debut album was entitled Ledbetter Heights and featured original material and a few covers.
He recently converted to Catholicism and overcame an addiction problem, and that's become a theme of his current work. He is married to Hannah Gibson, daughter of Actor Mel Gibson. Not like Danny Glover in "Lethal Weapon", Gibson stayed cool. ;-)
1995 - Ledbetter Heights
1997 - Trouble Is...
1999 - Live On
2004 - The Place You're In
2007 - 10 Days out...Blues from the Backroads
2011 - How I Go
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Everything Is Broken - 155,906 plays
- Blue on Black - 222,394 plays
- True Lies - 89,237 plays
- Tina Marie (feat. Bryan Lee) - 58,413 plays
- Somehow, Somewhere, Someway - 51,327 plays
- King's Highway - 42,487 plays
- Deja Voodoo - 43,414 plays
- Slow Ride - 40,205 plays
- Everybody Gets the Blues - 32,123 plays
- Born With a Broken Heart - 37,422 plays