Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
82 Shouts - 1,857,743 Scrobbles
Kenny Wayne Shepherd (June 12, 1977-) is an American Blues musician. Shepherd was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. Self-taught, he began playing guitar at age 7, figuring out Muddy Waters licks from his father's record collection. Using his own contacts in the record business, Shepherd's father and manager, Ken Shepherd, helped his son land a major-label record deal with Giant Records. In 1995, his debut album was entitled Ledbetter Heights and featured original material and a few covers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue on Black - (5:31) - 2,839 plays
- Everything Gonna Be Alright - (4:17) - 1,309 plays
- Oh, Pretty Woman - (3:53) - 965 plays
- Deja Voodoo - (7:04) - 903 plays
- Everything Is Broken - (3:49) - 786 plays
- Never Lookin' Back - (4:10) - 930 plays
- Born With A Broken Heart - (5:56) - 750 plays
- Palace of the King (feat. The Rebirth Brass Band) - (3:48) - 791 plays
- You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now - (8:03) - 878 plays
- Boogie Man - (4:05) - 756 plays