Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
82 Shouts - 1,884,236 Scrobbles
Kenny Wayne Shepherd (June 12, 1977-) is an American Blues musician. Shepherd was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. Self-taught, he began playing guitar at age 7, figuring out Muddy Waters licks from his father's record collection. Using his own contacts in the record business, Shepherd's father and manager, Ken Shepherd, helped his son land a major-label record deal with Giant Records. In 1995, his debut album was entitled Ledbetter Heights and featured original material and a few covers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue on Black - (5:31) - 2,784 plays
- Everything Gonna Be Alright - (4:17) - 1,453 plays
- You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now - (8:03) - 1,010 plays
- Palace of the King (feat. The Rebirth Brass Band) - (3:48) - 900 plays
- Oh, Pretty Woman - (3:53) - 680 plays
- Looking Back - (4:05) - 872 plays
- Boogie Man - (4:05) - 868 plays
- Deja Voodoo - (7:04) - 687 plays
- Everything Is Broken - (3:49) - 693 plays
- The House Is Rockin' - (2:59) - 870 plays