Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
79 Shouts - 1,776,274 Scrobbles
Kenny Wayne Shepherd (June 12, 1977-) is an American Blues musician. Shepherd was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. Self-taught, he began playing guitar at age 7, figuring out Muddy Waters licks from his father's record collection. Using his own contacts in the record business, Shepherd's father and manager, Ken Shepherd, helped his son land a major-label record deal with Giant Records. In 1995, his debut album was entitled Ledbetter Heights and featured original material and a few covers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue on Black - (5:31) - 2,614 plays
- Everything Is Broken - (3:49) - 954 plays
- Deja Voodoo - (7:04) - 1,068 plays
- Oh, Pretty Woman - (3:53) - 812 plays
- Born With A Broken Heart - (5:56) - 992 plays
- True Lies - (5:48) - 815 plays
- Never Lookin' Back - (4:10) - 859 plays
- Somehow, Somewhere, Someway - (5:35) - 604 plays
- Slow Ride - (3:49) - 548 plays
- King's Highway - (4:18) - 461 plays