Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
82 Shouts - 1,915,951 Scrobbles
Kenny Wayne Shepherd (June 12, 1977-) is an American Blues musician. Shepherd was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. Self-taught, he began playing guitar at age 7, figuring out Muddy Waters licks from his father's record collection. Using his own contacts in the record business, Shepherd's father and manager, Ken Shepherd, helped his son land a major-label record deal with Giant Records. In 1995, his debut album was entitled Ledbetter Heights and featured original material and a few covers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue on Black - (5:31) - 2,743 plays
- Everything Is Broken - (3:49) - 624 plays
- Deja Voodoo - (7:04) - 523 plays
- Slow Ride - (3:49) - 483 plays
- Born With A Broken Heart - (5:56) - 445 plays
- Everything Gonna Be Alright - (4:17) - 460 plays
- Somehow, Somewhere, Someway - (5:35) - 341 plays
- Never Lookin' Back - (4:10) - 399 plays
- King's Highway - (4:18) - 318 plays
- In 2 Deep - (3:14) - 436 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online