Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
82 Shouts - 1,837,411 Scrobbles
Kenny Wayne Shepherd (June 12, 1977-) is an American Blues musician. Shepherd was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. Self-taught, he began playing guitar at age 7, figuring out Muddy Waters licks from his father's record collection. Using his own contacts in the record business, Shepherd's father and manager, Ken Shepherd, helped his son land a major-label record deal with Giant Records. In 1995, his debut album was entitled Ledbetter Heights and featured original material and a few covers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue on Black - (5:31) - 2,872 plays
- Everything Gonna Be Alright - (4:17) - 1,230 plays
- Oh, Pretty Woman - (3:53) - 1,137 plays
- Deja Voodoo - (7:04) - 991 plays
- Born With A Broken Heart - (5:56) - 831 plays
- Never Lookin' Back - (4:10) - 1,034 plays
- Everything Is Broken - (3:49) - 842 plays
- Palace of the King (feat. The Rebirth Brass Band) - (3:48) - 741 plays
- You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now - (8:03) - 759 plays
- Backwater Blues - (7:11) - 594 plays