Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
82 Shouts - 1,896,541 Scrobbles
Kenny Wayne Shepherd (June 12, 1977-) is an American Blues musician. Shepherd was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. Self-taught, he began playing guitar at age 7, figuring out Muddy Waters licks from his father's record collection. Using his own contacts in the record business, Shepherd's father and manager, Ken Shepherd, helped his son land a major-label record deal with Giant Records. In 1995, his debut album was entitled Ledbetter Heights and featured original material and a few covers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue on Black - (5:31) - 2,730 plays
- Everything Gonna Be Alright - (4:17) - 817 plays
- Everything Is Broken - (3:49) - 646 plays
- Deja Voodoo - (7:04) - 572 plays
- Slow Ride - (3:49) - 490 plays
- Born With A Broken Heart - (5:56) - 444 plays
- Oh, Pretty Woman - (3:53) - 455 plays
- Never Lookin' Back - (4:10) - 517 plays
- King's Highway - (4:18) - 373 plays
- You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now - (8:03) - 581 plays