447 Shouts - 4,754,947 Scrobbles
Kenneth Bruce Gorelick (born June 5, 1956 in Seattle, WA), better known by his stage name Kenny G, is a Grammy winning American saxophonist. His fourth album, Duotones, brought him breakthrough success in 1986. Kenny G's main instrument is the soprano saxophone, but he also on occasion plays alto and tenor saxophone. He started playing the saxophone when he was 10 years old, in 1966. Kenny G has long been the musician many jazz listeners love to hate.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- God Rest Ye, Merry Gentleman - (4:34) - 6,644 plays
- Songbird - (5:03) - 9,954 plays
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - (3:55) - 5,026 plays
- Forever in Love - (4:06) - 5,939 plays
- Silhouette - (5:27) - 4,163 plays
- Winter Wonderland - (3:02) - 3,169 plays
- The Moment - (6:00) - 4,024 plays
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas - (2:36) - 2,664 plays
- Sentimental - (6:35) - 3,233 plays
- White Christmas - (3:00) - 3,039 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online