443 Shouts - 4,583,335 Scrobbles
Kenneth Bruce Gorelick (born June 5, 1956 in Seattle, WA), better known by his stage name Kenny G, is a Grammy winning American saxophonist. His fourth album, Duotones, brought him breakthrough success in 1986. Kenny G's main instrument is the soprano saxophone, but he also on occasion plays alto and tenor saxophone. He started playing the saxophone when he was 10 years old, in 1966. Kenny G has long been the musician many jazz listeners love to hate.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Songbird - (5:03) - 9,589 plays
- Forever in Love - (4:06) - 6,092 plays
- Silhouette - (5:27) - 4,064 plays
- The Moment - (6:00) - 3,781 plays
- Sentimental - (6:35) - 3,058 plays
- Going Home - (5:30) - 3,340 plays
- Havana - (7:20) - 2,739 plays
- Don't Make Me Wait for Love - (4:01) - 2,043 plays
- Theme from Dying Young - (3:59) - 2,210 plays
- Sade - (4:19) - 1,855 plays