443 Shouts - 4,555,874 Scrobbles
Kenneth Bruce Gorelick (born June 5, 1956 in Seattle, WA), better known by his stage name Kenny G, is a Grammy winning American saxophonist. His fourth album, Duotones, brought him breakthrough success in 1986. Kenny G's main instrument is the soprano saxophone, but he also on occasion plays alto and tenor saxophone. He started playing the saxophone when he was 10 years old, in 1966. Kenny G has long been the musician many jazz listeners love to hate.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Songbird - (5:03) - 10,082 plays
- Forever in Love - (4:06) - 6,101 plays
- Silhouette - (5:27) - 4,109 plays
- The Moment - (6:00) - 3,863 plays
- Sentimental - (6:35) - 3,121 plays
- Havana - (7:20) - 2,921 plays
- Going Home - (5:30) - 3,196 plays
- Sade - (4:19) - 2,043 plays
- Don't Make Me Wait for Love - (4:01) - 2,099 plays
- Theme from Dying Young - (3:59) - 2,385 plays