312 Shouts - 1,775,537 Scrobbles
Kenna Zemedkun is an Ethiopian-born American musician. The eldest son of an immigrant family relocated to Virginia Beach (and later raised in Cincinnati, Ohio), Kenna began to express an interest in music upon receiving a copy of U2's The Joshua Tree. More records by influential artists such as The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, The Cure and The Cars followed, and remain as inspiration and influence of Kenna's music today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThe mission is to make you forget
And now is all the time you get
How could you say you're not into it?
Trust me, God as my witness
To say goodbye to love
- Freetime - (3:22) - 1,668 plays
- LyricsAll this pressure building up
And there's a chance it's gonna explode
And I can't promise how when or whether
But I can tell you it'll happen for sure
It's a crazy world that's spinning fast
- Hell Bent - (4:52) - 1,179 plays
- Sun Red Sky Blue - (4:06) - 1,102 plays
- Daylight - (4:27) - 595 plays
- Red Man - (3:38) - 696 plays
- Baptized In Blacklight - (4:08) - 654 plays
- Man Fading - (4:04) - 581 plays
- Loose Wires - (3:47) - 638 plays