68 Shouts - 489,528 Scrobbles
Ken Ring is a swedish hip-hop artist from Hässelby, Stockholm. During the late nineties he emerged as one of the first rappers in the second swedish hip-hop wave. During this time artists such as Blues,Petter and Thomas Rusiak. He released his debut album, one of the first hip hop albums to be released in swedish, during the spring of 1998. To this date he has released 5 albums, including one that was made in collaboration with norwegian producer/legend Tommy Tee.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nu måste vi dra - (3:51) - 5,378 plays
- Poverty - (3:13) - 6,046 plays
- Aldrig ensam - (2:35) - 4,326 plays
- Själen av en vän - Radio Edit - (3:55) - 5,487 plays
- Själen av en vän - (4:40) - 3,257 plays
- 2000-talet - (3:27) - 2,648 plays
- Dansa när jag dör - (3:45) - 1,516 plays
- Intro - (1:03) - 1,316 plays
- Ta det lugnt - (3:08) - 1,189 plays
- Ber en bön - (3:53) - 1,217 plays