33 Shouts - 287,568 Scrobbles
Ken Nordine (January 1920) is an American voiceover and recording artist. Born in Chicago, Illinois, Ken Nordine is the son of an architect. He attended Lane Technical College Prep High School (Chicago) and the University of Chicago. He has three sons with his wife Beryl whom he married in 1946. Nordine's deep, resonant voice has been featured on many commercial advertisements. One critic wrote that "you may not know Ken Nordine by name or face, but you'll almost certainly recognize his voice."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Yellow - (1:33) - 244 plays
- Green - (1:32) - 238 plays
- Olive - (1:31) - 204 plays
- Flesh - (1:31) - 193 plays
- What Time Is It - (3:49) - 147 plays
- Lavender - (1:30) - 177 plays
- Maroon - (1:37) - 192 plays
- Burgundy - (1:29) - 155 plays
- My Baby - (2:33) - 149 plays
- White - (1:39) - 143 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online