33 Shouts - 282,988 Scrobbles
Ken Nordine (January 1920) is an American voiceover and recording artist. Born in Chicago, Illinois, Ken Nordine is the son of an architect. He attended Lane Technical College Prep High School (Chicago) and the University of Chicago. He has three sons with his wife Beryl whom he married in 1946. Nordine's deep, resonant voice has been featured on many commercial advertisements. One critic wrote that "you may not know Ken Nordine by name or face, but you'll almost certainly recognize his voice."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Yellow - (1:33) - 261 plays
- Green - (1:32) - 235 plays
- Olive - (1:31) - 238 plays
- Flesh - (1:31) - 187 plays
- Maroon - (1:37) - 222 plays
- Lavender - (1:30) - 169 plays
- Burgundy - (1:29) - 169 plays
- My Baby - (2:33) - 186 plays
- Beige - (1:32) - 133 plays
- White - (1:39) - 138 plays