33 Shouts - 279,625 Scrobbles
Ken Nordine (January 1920) is an American voiceover and recording artist. Born in Chicago, Illinois, Ken Nordine is the son of an architect. He attended Lane Technical College Prep High School (Chicago) and the University of Chicago. He has three sons with his wife Beryl whom he married in 1946. Nordine's deep, resonant voice has been featured on many commercial advertisements. One critic wrote that "you may not know Ken Nordine by name or face, but you'll almost certainly recognize his voice."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Yellow - (1:33) - 325 plays
- Green - (1:32) - 271 plays
- Olive - (1:31) - 235 plays
- Flesh - (1:31) - 204 plays
- Maroon - (1:37) - 229 plays
- Burgundy - (1:29) - 185 plays
- Lavender - (1:30) - 172 plays
- My Baby - (2:33) - 193 plays
- Beige - (1:32) - 158 plays
- Ecru - (1:38) - 148 plays