29 Shouts - 246,375 Scrobbles
Ken Laszlo (born as Gianni Laszlo Coraini, 1954) is an Italo Disco singer who became famous in the 1980s.
Even since he was a little boy, Ken had a special talent for music. He also learned to play the flute and graduated from the academy of music. When Ken was fifteen, he began his training as a musician by singing and playing in discos and clubs. Laszlo had his first big success in 1984. His songs "Hey, Hey Guy", "Tonight", "Don't Cry", etc. were not only the biggest hits in Europe but also in Asia and in Venezuela. Laszlo sold more than 1,000,000 copies of his records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hey Hey Guy - (5:32) - 3,160 plays
- Tonight - (3:49) - 1,042 plays
- Tonight - Original Edit - (3:50) - 507 plays
- 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199. - (5:18) - 516 plays
- Glasses Man - (6:00) - 356 plays
- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, - Extended Vocal Remix - (6:04) - 154 plays
- Don't Cry - (0:48) - 185 plays
- Mary Ann - (5:40) - 169 plays
- Dancing Together - Vocal Version - (6:08) - 129 plays
- Video Killed The Radio Star - (3:15) - 73 plays