27 Shouts - 240,024 Scrobbles
Ken Laszlo (born as Gianni Laszlo Coraini, 1954) is an Italo Disco singer who became famous in the 1980s.
Even since he was a little boy, Ken had a special talent for music. He also learned to play the flute and graduated from the academy of music. When Ken was fifteen, he began his training as a musician by singing and playing in discos and clubs. Laszlo had his first big success in 1984. His songs "Hey, Hey Guy", "Tonight", "Don't Cry", etc. were not only the biggest hits in Europe but also in Asia and in Venezuela. Laszlo sold more than 1,000,000 copies of his records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hey Hey Guy - (5:32) - 3,181 plays
- Tonight - (3:49) - 1,124 plays
- Tonight - Original Edit - (3:50) - 434 plays
- Glasses Man - (6:00) - 426 plays
- 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52. - (5:18) - 544 plays
- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, - Extended Vocal Remix - (6:04) - 172 plays
- Don't Cry - (0:48) - 197 plays
- Dancing Together - Vocal Version - (6:08) - 139 plays
- Mary Ann - (5:40) - 168 plays
- Video Killed The Radio Star - (3:15) - 86 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online