27 Shouts - 235,958 Scrobbles
Ken Laszlo (born as Gianni Laszlo Coraini, 1954) is an Italo Disco singer who became famous in the 1980s.
Even since he was a little boy, Ken had a special talent for music. He also learned to play the flute and graduated from the academy of music. When Ken was fifteen, he began his training as a musician by singing and playing in discos and clubs. Laszlo had his first big success in 1984. His songs "Hey, Hey Guy", "Tonight", "Don't Cry", etc. were not only the biggest hits in Europe but also in Asia and in Venezuela. Laszlo sold more than 1,000,000 copies of his records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hey Hey Guy - (5:32) - 2,935 plays
- Tonight - (3:49) - 1,191 plays
- Tonight - Original Edit - (3:50) - 461 plays
- Glasses Man - (6:00) - 394 plays
- 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206. - (5:18) - 470 plays
- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, - Extended Vocal Remix - (6:04) - 191 plays
- Don't Cry - (0:48) - 187 plays
- Dancing Together - Vocal Version - (6:08) - 130 plays
- Mary Ann - (5:40) - 144 plays
- Hey Guy - (4:17) - 67 plays