0 Shouts - 5,686 Scrobbles
Armed with undeniable talent and an intense love of her craft, Kelsey Waldon is a rare and incredibly refreshing artist; an emerging force of raw, honest, and grounded songwriting in the Nashville music scene. Having collected and absorbed more records in her 23 years than most people will hear in a lifetime, and drawing influence from songwriting greats such as Townes Van Zandt, Bob Dylan, and Neil Young...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Who Turned You Bad - (5:56) - 98 plays
- Ballad For Modern Times Part Two - (3:42) - 62 plays
- It Takes Three Words - (3:16) - 52 plays
- Waitin' On My Man - (3:34) - 39 plays
- Miss What I've Known - (3:33) - 31 plays
- You Don't Owe Me - (4:20) - 32 plays
- Fixin' It Up, Mama - (4:11) - 36 plays
- You Don't Believe (In Loving Me) - (4:31) - 38 plays
- Only Love Can Break Your Heart - (4:03) - 32 plays
- Who Do You Love? - (3:09) - 30 plays